daKIdubbaD

Friday, January 4, 2019

Eminem dissed 2pac???

 So I was listening to 'Forgot About Dre'. From Dr Dre's  classic Chronic 2001 album which was actually released in the year 2000. The album name changed because of rumours that Suge Knight would release an album with the exact same name. Karl Kani has spoken out publicly about how much 2pac wore his clothing line brand. He talked about his early beginnings and the support he got from 2pac. So everybody remembers Dr Dre leaving Death Row to create Aftermath entertainment. In the song Eminem says in the end me Dre stood next to a burned down house with a can of gas and hand full of matches still found out. My guess is that the burned down house which he was referring to had to be Death Row.     This verse especially made my antennas go up when he says' one day I was walking by with my Walkman when I caught a guy giving me an awkward eye with his Karl Kani. This makes me wonder did they ever cross paths. Secondly was it before em meet Dre or after. It had to be anywhere before 1997.

No comments: